Lawn and Garden
The McPherson County, K-State Research and Extension office is your front door to the resources of Kansas State University. Through our office you can obtain information on trees, turf, shrubs, insects, gardens, and other related topics. We also provide services such as insect identification, plant identification, and soil tests with fertilizer recommendations.
- Tree Ordering Information
- Horticulture Newsletter
- Horticulture Publications Library
- McPherson Master Gardeners Website
- Horticulture Information Center
- Horticulture Home Page
- K-State Plant Pathology
- Common Plant Problems in Kansas
- Kansas Insect Newsletter
Master Gardeners Information:
- Anyone wishing to become a Master Gardener can get the Application here. Send your application to Jason Graves, Central Kansas District Horticulture Agent - 300 W. Ash, PO Box 5040 Salina, KS 67401.